Fear can keep us up all night long, but faith makes one fine pillow.
Add a comment
Popular Faith Quotes and Sayings
- Faith includes nothing the mess, the emptiness and discomfort, and letting it be there ...
- Sometimes your only transportation is a leap of faith.
- Faith is talking the first step ever when you don't see the whole staircase.
- Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your...
- Change requires taking a leap of faith.
- Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple...
- I say, follow your bliss and don't be afraid, and doors will open where you didn't know...
- I fine hope in the darkest of days, and focus on the brightest. I do not judge the univ...
- Faith is taking the first step even when you can't see the whole staircase.
- Faith is love taking the form of aspiration.
- If you think you can win, you can. Faith is necessary to victory.
- Faith is the bird that sings when the dawn is still dark.
- Wash your face every morning in a bath of praise.
- Faith is spiritualized imagination.
- Faith is a passionate intuition.
- To me faith means not worrying.
- Have faith, knowing tomorrow will hold the blessings of God.
- Faith is like electricity. You can't see it. But you can see the Light.
Ability Achievement Action Adversity Advice Age Attitude Baby Be Happy Being In Love Being Yourself Belated Birthday Belief Best Friend Best of Luck Birds Birthday Blessings Boredom Broken Heart Brother Butterfly Cat Challenge Children Choices Clever Compliment Confidence Congratulation Courage Crying Curiosity Day Dreaming Death Dog Dream Dreaming Dreams and Passion Emotion Emotional Mastery Excuse Experience Facebook Failure Faith Family Fate Father Fear Feelings Flowers Football Forgiveness Freedom Friday Friendship Frustrations Funny Future Genius Get Well Soon Goal God Good Afternoon Good Day Good Morning Good Night Goodbye Great Time Great Weekend Habits Happiness Hard Work Helping Others Honesty Hope Hug Inspirational Insult Intelligence Joy Keep Smiling Kindness Laughter Leadership Learning Growth Lessons Life Limitations Loneliness Love Meaningful Missing You Mistake Monday Money Mother Motivational Nature New Beginning Pain Passion Past Peace Prayer Rain Reason Relationship Religion Respect Responsibility Sad Saturday Sea Smile Sorry Spiritual Success Summer Sunday Sympathy Take Care Thank You Thinking of you Time Trust Truth Victory Waiting For You Wednesday Winter Wisdom Wise Wishes Worry