"Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot." - Hausa of Nigeria
Add a comment
Popular Thank You Quotes and Sayings
- No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.
- The best kind of giving is thanksgivings.
- A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out. -Grace Pulpit
- When eating a fruit, Think of the person who planed the tree. - Vietnamese Proverb
- Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting.
- A Thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues. ...
- Every time we remember to say Thank You, We Experience Nothing Less then Heaven On Earth.
- Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; They are the charming gardeners who mak...
- If the one prayer you said in your whole life was, "Thank You" that would suffice.
- The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is Gratitude.
- If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, Thank you, that would suffice. - Me...
- Gratitude is the Fairest Blossom which springs froms the soul. - Henry Ward Beecher
- How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a weary world. - ...
- Saying thank you more then good manners. It is good Spirituality. - Alfred Painter.
- I would Thank You from the bottom of my heart but for you my heart has no bottom.
- Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
- Thank You to all for your prayers and good wishes. It gave me the strength to persevere...
- Difficult moments,seek Quiet moments, worship Painful moments, trust Every moment, than...
Ability Achievement Action Adversity Advice Age Attitude Baby Be Happy Being In Love Being Yourself Belated Birthday Belief Best Friend Best of Luck Birds Birthday Blessings Boredom Broken Heart Brother Butterfly Cat Challenge Children Choices Clever Compliment Confidence Congratulation Courage Crying Curiosity Day Dreaming Death Dog Dream Dreaming Dreams and Passion Emotion Emotional Mastery Excuse Experience Facebook Failure Faith Family Fate Father Fear Feelings Flowers Football Forgiveness Freedom Friday Friendship Frustrations Funny Future Genius Get Well Soon Goal God Good Afternoon Good Day Good Morning Good Night Goodbye Great Time Great Weekend Habits Happiness Hard Work Helping Others Honesty Hope Hug Inspirational Insult Intelligence Joy Keep Smiling Kindness Laughter Leadership Learning Growth Lessons Life Limitations Loneliness Love Meaningful Missing You Mistake Monday Money Mother Motivational Nature New Beginning Pain Passion Past Peace Prayer Rain Reason Relationship Religion Respect Responsibility Sad Saturday Sea Smile Sorry Spiritual Success Summer Sunday Sympathy Take Care Thank You Thinking of you Time Trust Truth Victory Waiting For You Wednesday Winter Wisdom Wise Wishes Worry